Matters Not the Subject of a Charge
- The PAB/OGC investigates matters that may suggest
a prohibited personnel practice (PPP) occurred, exists, or is to be taken,
even where such a matter is not the subject of a charge filed by a GAO
- Disposition of PPPs Not Raised in a Charge Filed
with PAB/OGC: If PAB/OGC determines that there are reasonable grounds
to believe a prohibited personnel practice is involved that requires corrective
action and the matter is not the subject of a charge filed with PAB/OGC:
- PAB/OGC will inform GAO of the determination
and any findings and recommendations.
- GAO will have a reasonable amount of time to
take the recommended corrective action.
- If GAO fails to take the recommended corrective
action, PAB/OGC may file a Petition with the Personnel Appeals Board.
PPPs Raised in a Charge Filed with PAB/OGC: