Procedures during COVID-19
The Personnel Appeals Board (PAB) and PAB Office of General Counsel (PAB/OGC) are teleworking until further notice. Please follow the procedures listed below and note that paper filing is neither being required nor accepted at this time. Any additional updates will be posted on this page.
- Submit Petitions and all other filings via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally, leave a voicemail message at (202) 512-6137 to alert the PAB that a filing has been sent.
- File documents, including Charge forms, via email to email@example.com.
- Any questions can be directed to the PAB/OGC at (202) 512-7507.
- The Board wishes to congratulate Susan P. Inzeo on her retirement after a distinguished career, including 28 years with the PAB and serving as the Board's Executive Director since 2015. The Board is pleased to announce that Stuart Melnick has been selected as the new Executive Director and Brian Nuterangelo will serve as Acting General Counsel for the Board.
- Effective October 1, 2020, the Chair of the Board is Carol A De Deo and the Vice Chair is Rosa M. Koppel.
- The Study on Disability & Reasonable Accommodation in the GAO Workforce has been published and is available here.
- Suggestions for future Oversight studies are always welcome. Please submit suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.