Procedures during COVID-19
The Personnel Appeals Board (PAB) and PAB Office of General Counsel (PAB/OGC) are teleworking until further notice. Please follow the procedures listed below and note that paper filing is neither being required nor accepted at this time. Any additional updates will be posted on this page.
- Submit Petitions and all other filings via email to email@example.com.
- Additionally, leave a voicemail message at (202) 512-6137 to alert the PAB that a filing has been sent.
- File documents, including Charge forms, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions can be directed to the PAB/OGC at (202) 512-7507.
- On July 19, 2022, the Board welcomed Keith Greenberg as its newest member. Mr. Greenberg succeeds Carol De Deo who had served on the Board since 2017.
- Senior Trial Attorney Brian Nuterangelo has been selected as the General Counsel of the Personnel Appeals Board.
- Effective October 7, 2021, the Chair of the Board is Rosa M. Koppel and the Vice Chair is Barbara S. Fredericks.
- The Study on Disability & Reasonable Accommodation in the GAO Workforce has been published and is available here.
- Suggestions for future Oversight studies are always welcome. Please submit suggestions to: email@example.com.